About Me

My photo
I am one consevative man who loves this great country that I have been blessed to live in. I believe we are a nation with a government not a government with a nation. I believe our rights are given to us by God and not man. That without this country and its strength, the entire globe would be in turmoil and ruled by horrible dictators. I pray, I read my Bible, I have been saved by God's Grace through his son Jesus Christ, I love my family and I own guns. Thats all.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

On our little kings

My kids think I am going crazy because I am always (as they say) "talking to the television."
Unfortunately it is the closest I will get in gaining the attention of my Senators, Dick Durbin and Roland Burris of what I want. By the way, I still can't believe Burris has the word "Senator" before his name. These two little wanna be kings only represent Chicago, which gives me no real voice in our Senate. It is a waste of time contacting them because they are going to do what they want, knowing they are a shoe in because of Chicago.
I am tired of these two power hungry employees of mine, treating me like they are my employer. They work for me, even though I didn't hire them. Unfortunately, I have no power to fire these out of control employees.
I write them, email them and do not vote for them to no avail.
I guess I should just feel secure knowing that they know what is best for me and my family.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Dave, getting the TV to listen is probably easier than getting our senators to listen. I have Emails to prove it. Thanks for your opinion, BUT I'm going to do what I want.

    ReplyDelete