About Me

My photo
I am one consevative man who loves this great country that I have been blessed to live in. I believe we are a nation with a government not a government with a nation. I believe our rights are given to us by God and not man. That without this country and its strength, the entire globe would be in turmoil and ruled by horrible dictators. I pray, I read my Bible, I have been saved by God's Grace through his son Jesus Christ, I love my family and I own guns. Thats all.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On Miss Universe

Did anyone really believe that Miss Mexico would not win the Miss Universe Pageant? Before it began I told my wife that Mexico would win because of the Arizona issue. I usually could care less about this pageant and did not watch it, but while channel surfing I saw its intro and as I always do, commented on it. Just thought it was funny that I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment