About Me

My photo
I am one consevative man who loves this great country that I have been blessed to live in. I believe we are a nation with a government not a government with a nation. I believe our rights are given to us by God and not man. That without this country and its strength, the entire globe would be in turmoil and ruled by horrible dictators. I pray, I read my Bible, I have been saved by God's Grace through his son Jesus Christ, I love my family and I own guns. Thats all.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On Right vs. right

Why is it that the the same people who say it was not right for Dr. Laura to say the "N" word are some of the same people who are saying that the Ground Zero Mosque should be built because of the Imam's First Amendment right.
I agree that it was not proper or right for Dr. Laura to use the "N" word as she did, but she was still exercising her First Amendment Right. She probably did the right thing by stepping down from her position because she believed what she did was not right to do, even though she had the Right to say what she said.
Now the Ground Zero Mosque. Why cant this Imam or the people backing him realize the same. Of course he has the Right to build the mosque, but it is not the right thing to do. They should do the same as Dr. Laura and step back.
They both have the Right to do these things, but they should do what is right. Dr. Laura did, lets see if the Imam does.
I believe that he won't do the right thing becuase this mosque is nothing but a trophy for Muslims, not just the so called "Radical Muslims." Saying your a Muslim without believing in Sharia Law is like saying your a Christian, but not believing that Jesus rose from the dead, and if you believe in Sharia Law, you are a "radical" (PERIOD)!

No comments:

Post a Comment